Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Limbo

So our little wait in limbo is imminently coming to an end. Our last appointment with the Midwife was at my 15 week check up, where we heard the baby's heart beat for the first time. These last 6 weeks have seemed so long but yet when I talk to others they seem to comment on how fast this pregnancy seems to be going. I suppose we're just anxious to meet our little monkey.

We've experienced some big milestones though. Over the last 2 weeks my little flutters have turned into big kicks & K felt bubba kick for the first time the other day. It's such a strange feeling. Recently we have been going to bed early so we can chill out & have some family time. We bought a light toy which flashes & when K moves it across my tummy the baby moves a lot, she's giving it its own personal little disco lol. K is also reading to monkey, she read the full version of The Ugly Duckling the other night, which we all enjoyed.

We had our 20 week scan yesterday & we were both very excited. We couldn't believe how much it had grown & we made a point of letting the midwife know that we didn't want to know the sex. I have to go back for another scan on Friday, as although everything was ok with the baby it wouldn't move enough for her to see all of the spine. I'm not worried, just looking forward to seeing my little person again.





I will then have an appointment next week at 22 weeks & then it's back into limbo for another 6 weeks but I'm sure we've got lots more to experience in that time & I am just going to enjoy it, I'm sure I'm going to miss being pregnant once bubba arrives. Only 19 weeks to go!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>