Sunday, 1 July 2012

Surprise Baby Shower


Yesterday we got a very nice surprise when we arrived at my Nan's house. We were meant to be going round for lunch with my sister, niece and mum but were greeted by my two aunts and my mum's cousin. Suddenly we were on the receiving end of an impromptu Baby Shower.





They had laid on a lovely spread including a crafty sign made specially for us.









Mums to be sign






The buffet was piled high with all our favourites which we just couldn't resist and my sister baked a chocolicious cake.






Delicious Chocolate cake






We were even more surprised when my sister appeared with a clothes horse full of cute baby clothes for lil Monkey. Which then followed with so many goodies for our lil one that it's spoilt before it has even been born.






My two mums baby shower






We had such a lovely day and it's got us even more excited for our baby's arrival in just over 5 weeks.









group family photo






Did you have a baby shower? Leave us a comment and let us know what you did at your Shower.

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 01/07/2012, 22:08 , Blogger Bex said...

The cake looks lush! I had a baby shower a couple of weeks before I had dylan and I loved the funny games although the baby food we tried was revolting!

 
At 01/07/2012, 22:17 , Blogger 2aussiemammas said...

That is so lovely!!!

 
At 02/07/2012, 10:03 , Blogger lucy at dear beautiful boy said...

Awwww, how lovely that your family did that for you. I didn't have a shower or anything last time and doubt I will this time as I've practically got everything already but I do think that they are a lovely idea. And that cake looks yummy. X

 
At 02/07/2012, 10:25 , Blogger MytwoMums said...

The cake was delicious! We are so lucky.

We didn't play any games. We might have to do that if we have another baby :)

 
At 02/07/2012, 10:25 , Blogger MytwoMums said...

It was really nice :)

 
At 02/07/2012, 10:26 , Blogger MytwoMums said...

The cake was so yummy. We weren't expecting a shower at all. Was such a nice surprise. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>